DISCLAIMER. Information provided on The Get It Together Girl website, blog, and discussion forums are for informational purposes only designed for the general education of the consumer. It is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with any questions or concerns you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of information you have read on The Get It Together Girl website or blog.
Click on an assessment or resource and a new window will open.
- Depression Assessment – For individuals feeling overwhelming sadness.
- Anxiety Assessment – Worry & fear affect your day to day life.
- Bipolar Assessment– Individuals having mood swings or unusual shifts of mood or energy.
- PTSD Assessment – Those bothered by a traumatic life event.
- Youth Assessment – Individuals (11-17) who are concerned that their emotions, attention, or behaviors might be signs of a problem.
- Parent Assessment (for a child) – For parents of young people to determine if their child’s emotions, attention, or behaviors might be signs of a problem.
- Eating Disorder Assessment – Can help explore eating related concerns that have an impact on your physical health and overall well-being.
- Psychosis Assessment – For young people (age 12-35) who feel like their brain is playing tricks on them (seeing, hearing or believing things that don’t seem real or quite right).
Tests from Mental Health America
- Pain Identification Assessment – Helps individuals identify what type of pain they are experiencing. From mypainfeelslike.com
- Fibromyalgia Pain Assessment – Helps individuals understand their fibromyalgia pain. From Fibrocenter.com
- Chronic Pain Assessment – Pain assessment and tips for those coping with chronic pain. From WebMD
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 800-273-TALK (8255). 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones.
- National Crisis Text Line – Text NAMI to 741-741.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline – 800-799-SAFE (7233).
- National Sexual Assault Hotline – 800-656-HOPE (4673).
- National Sexual Assault Crisis Chat Support
- National Center for PTSD
- National Veteran’s Crisis Line – 1-800-273-8255, press 1 / (text 838255)
- Confidential Veteran’s Chat